All the information (personal information) supplied by you voluntarily or mandatory will be recorded and processed regardless of form or medium in which the information was supplied.
Wildrunner has a strong commitment to providing excellent service to all of our customers, including respecting concerns about privacy. Wildrunner will explicitly ask when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you.
If you are a minor (under 18 years of age), by supplying us with your information, you hereby agree that you have the necessary consent of your parent/guardian/competent person and we will process your personal information accordingly. If a minor is allowed to enter one of our events(age restrictions may apply) online or manually (on-the-day) the consent of a parent/guardian/competent person is required to participate in the event.
If you enter personal information or enter an event on behalf of a third party you hereby agree that you have the necessary consent to agree to our terms on behalf of the third party and indemnify us against any claims from the third party.
Generally, personal information is requested when making reservations/bookings or when requesting a particular service or goods. The Personal Information supplied and requested on the entrance form for an event is mandatory.
You agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything.
Should you fail to provide accurate Personal Information you may be removed from the Network and prohibited from entering/participating for/in the event. We will not be held liable for any loss/damage on consequential loss/damage related to supplying inaccurate personal information.
All personal information provided by you will be processed by Wildrunner for the following purposes:
- to transact with you via SMS, telephone, cell phone, social media, postal address, website or email regarding reservations/bookings/event,
- to provide services/products to you;
- to inform you of new features, services, special offers, and products (provided you have not declined to receiving such marketing material);
- to enable us to process, validate and verify reservations/bookings and requests for services or goods and for the purposes for which you specifically provided the information;
- to improve your experience on our website (if any) or an event.
Wildrunner will be entitled to disclose personal information if required to do so (a) to comply with applicable law or with legal process served on Wildrunner; (b) to protect and defend the rights or property of Wildrunner, and (c) for the purposes of distributing same to various employees and/or third parties who assist Wildrunner in providing services to you and thus need to know your personal information in order to render a proper and efficient service to you. We will ensure that all such employees and/or third party service providers having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality and non-use obligations in relation to your personal information.
If you use our website you are aware that information and data automatically collected through our website are the standard operations of the Internet servers and through the use of "cookies." "Cookies" are small text files a website can use to recognize repeat users, facilitate the user's ongoing access to and use of the website and allow a website to track usage behaviour and compile aggregate data that will allow content improvements and targeted advertising. Cookies are not programs that come onto your system and damage files.
WHILST WILDRUNNER IS OF INTENT TO TAKE REASONABLE MEASURES TO KEEP ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU CONFIDENTIAL, WE WILL HOWEVER NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF THE DISCLOSURE OF SUCH INFORMATION BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF WILDRUNNER.
- Treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
- Take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
- Promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorized use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
- Provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable request; and
- Upon your request, promptly return, destroy, rectify any and all of your personal information in our possession or control.
We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, for historical, statistical, research purposes or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
You have the right at any time to rectify the Personal Information collected, object to the processing of Personal Information (subject to legislation) and to lodge a complaint or enquire at the Information Regulator with contact details to be obtained from email@example.com.
The responsible party may use the personal information collected from the data subject for purpose of direct marketing of other services/goods/other events that Wildrunner has to offer. Please inform the information officer if you do not want to have this option available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.